Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) is inviting application for the post of Deputy Range Forest Officer and Forest Guard for the year 2016.
Total Posts: 125 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Range Forest Officer: 50 Posts
- Forest Guard:50 Posts
- Forest Watcher:25 Posts
Age Limit as on 03-07-2015 :
- Deputy Range Forest Officer (DRFO): Minimum 18 and Maximum 25 years
- Forest Guard (FG): Minimum 18 and Maximum 27 years
- Forest Watcher (FW): Minimum 18 and Maximum 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Range Forest Officer : A Bachelor’s Degree in one of the subjects namely, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering from a recognised university or equivalent.
- Forest Guard : Candidates/Applicants MUST have (minimum) passed II PUC or possess equivalent qualification.
- Forest Watcher : Candidates/Applicants Must have (minimum) passed SSLC standard on the date of notification.
- Deputy Range Forest Officer: Rs.12500-24000/-
- Forest Guard:Rs.11600-21000/-
- Forest Watcher:Rs..9600-14550/-
- Starting Date – Submission Of Application : 20-July-2015
- Last Date – Submission Of Application : 19-August-2015
- Last Date – For Payment of Fee : 20-August-2015
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit Recruitment Notification
APPLY ONLINE NOW BY VISITING LINK BELOW