Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited has released a document providing details about the job openings and has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of 3431 Assistant Manager, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant & Maintainer. Apply Online before 15th October 2016. Kindly visit the official site for more information on the same.
Advt. No. : DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2016
Job Details :
- Assistant Manager/Electrical : 14 Posts
- Assistant Manager/S&T : 07 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Civil : 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Operations : 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager/HR : 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Finance : 10 Posts
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) : 662 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant : 1100 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical : 48 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electronics : 81 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Mechanical : 10 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Civil : 66 Posts
- Account Assistant : 24 Posts
- Maintainer : 1393 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Recrutiment :
Educational Qualification :
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Customer Relations Assistant : Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration).
- For Junior Engineer : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
- For Account Assistant : B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute
- For Maintainer : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade.
Nationality : Indian
Age limit : 18 to 28 years as on 01.07.2016
Age Relaxations :
- For SC/ST : 05 years
- For OBC : 03 Posts
- For PWD : 10 years
Job Location : Delhi
Selection Methodology : Selection will be made on Written Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through State Bank of India (SBI) Challan.
How to Apply for this DMRC Vacancy : Candidate who meet the above mentioned eligibility criteria and are interested to join may apply Online through visiting the website www.delhimetrorail.com from 16.09.2016 to 15.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.10.2016
- Date of Application Fee at Bank : 17.09.2016 to 18.10.2016
Important Links :